Decker Sachse is the principal attorney for Sachse Law Group and the founder of BandForms.com. For seventeen years, Decker has represented clients in the music industry, including event promoters, entertainment venue owners and operators, artists, labels, producers, managers, and music publishers. Decker has substantial experience negotiating all manner of music industry contracts, including songwriter agreements, band agreements, studio musician agreements, recording contracts, recording license agreements, music development and shopping agreements, master use and synchronization license agreements, music production agreements, live performance and booking contracts, event sponsorship agreements, management agreements, publishing and administration agreements, and agreements for the purchase and sale of music catalogues. Decker is also a member of ASCAP and a writer and recording artist [Hollis, Mission to the Sea, Pretty/+(Vial), and Porcelain Coast]
If you are interested in assistance with customization of any of the forms on this site or if you would like assistance with a contract or other legal service that is not addressed on this site, please contact Sachse Law Group for more information.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
BandForms.com provides an online legal portal to give visitors a general understanding of the law and to provide an templates of legal forms to individuals who choose to prepare their own legal documents. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered legal issues. We do not render legal advice or services in connection with the forms available on this Site unless you enter into a separate written engagement letter signed by Sachse Law Group and/or Decker Sachse. Specifically, once forms are downloaded from this Site, we do not review them for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. BandForms.com is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney. BandForms.com and its forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney.
BandForms.com strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, BandForms.com cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind BandForms.com provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the Site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created with BandForms.com, Decker Sachse, or Sachse Law Group through the use of the forms available on this Site absent a written engagement agreement signed by Sachse Law Group and/or Decker Sachse. This Site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of BandForms.com does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and BandForms.com., Decker Sachse or Sachse Law Group. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through the use of the templates available on this Site.
3. License to Use. BandForms.com grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the "Forms") for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
4. Resale of Forms Prohibited. By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of BandForms.com.
5. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BANDFORMS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
BANDFORMS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. BANDFORMS.COM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD BANDFORMS.COM AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF BANDFORMS.COM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF BANDFORMS.COM, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
7. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of our forms, BandForms.com does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site . All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to BandForms.com through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and BandForms.com's property. By providing such submissions to BandForms.com you hereby assign to BandForms.com, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. BandForms.com shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
8. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing BandForms.com, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your BandForms.com user account.
BandForms.com has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of BandForms.com or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. BandForms.com's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
9. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
10. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, BANDFORMS.COM, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
11. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that BandForms.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
12. Refunds and Returns. By using this Site, you agree that once a form is downloaded, there are no refunds or returns.